A restorative treatment for people with CLBP
ReActiv8® is an implantable neurostimulation system for mechanical CLBP and multifidus muscle dysfunction. 77% of patients in a three-year trial experienced CLBP relief and 67% of patients experienced resolution.
WHAT IS REACTIV8 AND DOES IT WORK?
ReActiv8 Restorative Neurostimulation is a restorative therapy designed to address impaired neuromuscular chronic low back pain (CLBP).
ReActiv8 works by targeting the multifidus muscle with electrical pulses delivered through proprietary self-anchoring lead technology placed adjacent to the medical branch of the dorsal ramus.
AN EFFECTIVE, LONG-TERM SOLUTION
78% of patients reported they were ‘definitely satisfied’ with their treatment with ReActiv8. In our clinical trial, 76% of patients had improvements of ≥ 50% in VAS and/or ≥ 20 points in ODI. ReActiv8 offers reprise for patients that are plagued with chronic lower back pain and gives them renewed hope with a sustainable, pragmatic, and long-term solution.
- Patients should consult their healthcare professional to determine if the ReActiv8 Implantable Pulse Generator (IPG) device is right for them; and
- Outcomes may vary for each patient. Patients should consult their healthcare professional about factors that could impact the level and timing of the effect; and
- Patients must talk to their health professional about whether the ReActiv8 IPG device may be suitable as part of the overall plan to manage intractable chronic mechanical lower back pain; and
- The ReActiv8 IPG device is not a first-line treatment for chronic mechanical lower back pain; and
- Surgery is required in order to use the ReActiv8 IPG device and any surgical procedure carries risk.